Monday, April 20, 2009

What a miserable Monday.  I have been feeling like crap all day.  I went to yoga this morning and just went through the motions.  When I came home I wanted to go back to bed, but I showered up and got ready to take Saffy out for her walk.  When we went out, it was so cold that we didn't stay out very long.  I don't think I'm going to make my 28 activity points this week as tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be cold and rainy.

I did get some jewelry made today in my nice clean craft room.  I haven't been too inspired lately, so I have to force myself to work.  I'm going to try to get some pieces on Etsy and get some listings up on eBay this week.  Hopefully I will feel less crappy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather Wardell said...

Just one of those days, I guess. I hope you're feeling better today! We had major rain yesterday, and it really does drag down your mood.

Give Saffy (and Patrick, of course!) a nice hug and try not to worry too much about your activity points!