Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I finished the first Twisted Flower sock today.  It's a little tight on my foot, so I've decided to give the pair away when I'm finished.  I was thinking about making gifts for my yoga instructors as a thank you for helping me lose all the weight.  I have three skeins of Classic Elite Alpaca Sox and will make a pair of socks for each of my instructors.  I'm glad to have even a small goal to work towards!

Saffy and I took another long walk today.  It was a beautiful day.  I would have worn shorts if I had any that fit.  We met lots of new people and Saffy made a new dog friend named Gracie.  She is a very sweet dog.  She's some sort of pit bull or bull terrier.  She was so excited to see Saffy.  She is very friendly (she even let me give her a tummy rub) so hopefully we will run into them again on our walks.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really need to get the new Cookie A. book. I'm looking for an excuse...