Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There's a lot of uncertainty in my life right now.  My husband works four hours away from me in Maine and I don't know when I am going to be able to live with him full-time again.  I also don't know where we'll be living when we are back together full-time.  I'm in a holding pattern here.  Sometimes I think I use the fact that there is so much uncertainty right now as an excuse to do anything.  I'm working really hard to lose weight and be healthy, but I am not doing anything to help my social life or to figure out what I want to do with my life.  I don't really have many friends here so during the week I am all by myself.  My social interactions consist of chatting with people on my walks and small talk before yoga, at knitting and at Weight Watchers.  I think I'm ready for a do-over.

No comments: