Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today was Weight Watchers. I was down 2 pounds for a total of 34. I'm about halfway to my goal of 69 pounds. I got some new pants a couple of weeks ago and they are already getting baggy. I'm going to be wearing 12's in no time!  I think when I reach my goal weight, I'll be wearing either an 8 or 10.  

It was a beautiful day.  I took Saffy for our longest walk yet.  We walked about 2 miles.  She totally passed out when we got home, but I honestly believe she could have walked further.  I know I was pretty tired out!

I've also been working on my Twisted Flower sock.  I am almost done with the first one.  I decided to officially frog the Absinthe sock once I figure out what I want to do with the yarn.  I think the pattern is beautiful, but it just isn't for me.  Good thing Knitty.com is chock full of gorgeous, free sock patterns!

No comments: