Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorry if I freaked anyone out with yesterday's post.  You all have had a little glimpse into Diana's crazed psyche.  

Today is Easter.  As with most other holidays, my husband and I don't really celebrate Easter.  We live far from our families, have no kids, and have friends who celebrate with their own families leaving us on our own for most major holidays.  We just hung out and worked on cleaning up the house today.  We only got a little bit done, but a little is better than none at all.  This week, my goal is to clean my craft room.  I have a friend coming to visit at the beginning of June and don't really like the thought of having to do major cleaning right before she comes.  I'll have to make sure the house is toddler-proof as she is bringing her 3 year old son and her 2 year old son.  I think Saffy will enjoy the visit as she will have lots of people to chase her.

If you celebrate Easter, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

No comments: