Thursday, April 02, 2009

Today was Weight Watchers and I am down another .8 for a total of 32 pounds.  I really love my meeting, there are some awesome crazy older ladies there and they crack me up.  Today, one of them told me I was looking foxy.  I also arranged to start walking with another lady in my meeting that I know from my LYS.  It will be nice to get out of the house and spend time with other people.  I've been realizing lately how lonely I've been.

I went to Target today and discovered that they had Wii Fit in stock, so I picked one of those up.  I decided that it was our anniversary present.  That was my way of justifying spending money we don't necessarily have.  I did enjoy my hula hooping today and was happy that my Wii Fit age is 32 which is younger than I really am.  Yay me.

3 comments:

Heather Wardell said...

Good for you, foxy lady! I love my Wii Fit, although my Wii Age has been anywhere from like 17 to 48. (I'm 36.) But it's still fun. Wait until you unlock the rhythm boxing - that's my favourite! :)

mini witchy said...

Go you! :D

Jennifer said...

That's awesome. One of these days I will join the electronic age and get some sort of video game system. We did have ColecoVision, back in the day...