Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today was a nice day.  I got up around 9am and watched some Animal Planet.  Patrick got up around 10 and told me to get dressed so we could go out for breakfast.  We ended up going to the Red Arrow Diner which recently opened up in Milford.  It's pretty good and not too expensive.  Not the best healthy choices though.  I have to count my points carefully when we eat there!

I thought it was going to rain all day, but to my surprise, it was sunny and in the 50's.  I took Saffy for a long walk when I got home and then sat with Patrick and watched TV.  There was woodpecker in the woods at the side of our house all afternoon going to town on one of the dead trees.  It was very relaxing.  Around 4pm, Patrick started packing up and getting ready to head back to Maine.  He decided he wanted to take a short walk with me and Saffy before he left.  We had a great time.  Saffy was soooo happy!  She was chasing leaves and greeting everyone we came across.  She is definitely happiest when Patrick and I are both with her.  It was a good end to a too-short weekend.

To close, a nice shot of my beloveds:

Saffy and Daddy

No comments: