Sunday, April 26, 2009

It was another warm day and Saffy and I took yet another walk today.  Also, the trees in our back yard are getting their leaves.  I never think Spring is really here until the leaves show up.  I went out onto the back deck to take pictures of of the trees and who should be sitting on a branch and looking at me, but our friend the red squirrel.  I decided today that the red squirrel is a boy and his name is Clancy.  I got some pictures of Clancy and I swear he was posing for me.  Such a saucy little lad!

Here we have the leaves:
The leaves are coming!

Here's Clancy!
Red Squirrel

This is our back yard in December when we had the big ice storm:
Ice Storm

Here's our damage, which I need to clean up:
Ice Storm downed branches

Patrick is heading back to Maine tomorrow. I'm going to miss him. It was nice to have him home for a week.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I had a red setter named Clancy growing up.
It's it great when spring finally gets here.