Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today was Weight Watchers.  I am down another 2.2 pounds for a total of 36.6.  I only have 32.4 more pounds until my goal--less than I've already lost.  Whoo hoo!  As for my other goals this week, I didn't meet either of them.  I missed eating all my points on two days and only earned 21 activity points instead of the 28 I wanted to earn.  I am not too bummed about that though since I had a nice loss on the scale today.  I'm keeping the same goals for this coming week though.  The weather is supposed to be much nicer this coming week so Saffy and I will be taking a lot more walks.  Unfortunately, because of the weight I lost, the 60 minute yoga class that I attend is now only worth 3 points so my yoga activity points for the week is only 18 now.  I'm thinking about adding in another class during the week.  I just haven't decided what day to add in.  I have Thursdays and the weekend, perhaps Saturday mornings.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's awesome!!