Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yay!  Patrick surprised me by coming home a day early.  I was feeling kind of down this morning after getting pulled over for speeding.  Luckily I didn't get a ticket.  I also had my first weigh-in at Weight Watchers and I lost 2 pounds in my first week.  I was hoping for more, but you gotta start somewhere, right?  By the way (does anyone actually type out those three words anymore?), I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support and kind comments you have been leaving for me.

I've been knitting with my Harmony dpns and I have to say that I LOVE them!  They are so smooth and slick.  They also feel so sturdy compared to the Pony rosewood and the bamboo dpns I have been using.  They also don't have chewed up ends like my bamboo needles do!  Saffy is not allowed near my new needles.  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Two pounds a week is really as fast as you're supposed to go--so you're doing great!

Lauria said...

How sweet that he came home!! :)

And should just keep working at it. It'll come off with time. :)