Friday, November 28, 2008

I got tagged by Tangletale for a meme the other day and I wasn't even paying attention!  I'll even post a real entry later today once I download the pics I took from our Thanksgiving holiday.  Here it is for funsies.

The Rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

  1. I was born almost 9 months to the day after my mother's 18th birthday.
  2. I love candy corn and conversation hearts.  
  3. I like it when my husband sticks his nose in my eye.
  4. I don't like mayo or mustard and would rather eat my sandwiches plain.
  5. I don't like crafts that you have to clean up immediately after doing.  Like painting, polymer clay, anything messy like that.  Mostly because I don't like cleaning up after myself.
  6. I want a French Bulldog that I will name "Fromage."
  7. If someone else is driving, I will almost always fall asleep in the car.
I'm tagging: Nicole, Andrea, Lauria, Jennifer, Holly, Laux, and Michelle.  Have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NoNoNo!!

I wrote mine up and tagged you last night. LOL I'm still claiming you for a tag. ;)

http://aimeewrites.wordpress.com/2008/11/28/seven/

Jennifer said...

Already done!