Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I have been so tired today.  I had every intention of going to bed early last night, but got sucked into watching the returns.  Of course, Obama being declared the winner at 11pm didn't settle my mind.  I kept expecting to wake up to hear that McCain had won.  I've been smiling all day particularly every time I hear the words "President Elect Barack Obama."  

Saffy and I had obedience class this afternoon.  Saffy did not do so well with "sit."  We also did an exercise where we had to stand in one place, no talking, and every time our dog looked at us we had to click and give a treat.  Saffy figured that game out pretty quickly.  She just stood there and stared at me for a while.  She is no fool.  I like taking her to class as it wears her out.  She really enjoys playing with the other puppies.  There is a Yorkie named Winston and a Lab/Corgi mix named Lulu.  They are all friends.  Saffy is the oldest and the smallest.

Still knitting away on the Christmas gifts.  I got new size 1 dpns that I keep very far away from the puppy's mouth!  I've also got 9 items up on eBay and have about five more to list.  All the items are listed under the username "ivory_knight" if you are interested in taking a look.  

2 comments:

Lauria said...

I'm exhausted, too. I'm going to get right to bed after I'm done with my blog post!

I clicker trained my cat!
http://www.clickertraining.com/

He can sit, sit pretty, get down, get up, come, and high five! It's a lot of fun and it's really helped us communicate, rather than just yelling at the cat, which he doesn't understand. :) Good luck and keep it up!

mini witchy said...

I used to know a Yorkie named Winston.

Also, you should know that you have inspired me to take the "Handmade Pledge".