Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I finished the shawl and as predicted, it turned out much smaller than it should have. It will be going to the 6 year old daughter of my friend Erica. I haven't been doing too much else lately. I am getting ready for a week in Montreal so that is taking up most of my time.

One thing I have been doing is helping Patrick paint his Warhammer guys. He has a health condition that causes his hands to shake, so it is very difficult for him to do small details on the miniatures. Plus, he has sausage fingers. I seem to be fairly good at painting them. I was looking at eBay and ONE fully painted miniature was going for $50! If I get really good, I could make some serious bank. That's Patrick's hope anyway.

I sent my package for the pink swap on Craftster last week Tuesday and according to the delivery confirmation my partner received on Friday. I haven't heard anything from her. I don't know if she received it, if it was intact, or (most importantly) if she liked it. I'm starting to get a little worried. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

No comments: