Friday, July 20, 2007

I am home from Montreal. I spent a lot of time there doing origami. Many of Erica's family do not speak English and my French is very rusty, so I just folded a lot of cranes and lilies to make everyone like me. ;-) I have photos from the trip on my flickr page if you want to have a look. You have to register and request me as a contact. My user name there is "coveykeating"

In other news, Patrick and I will be spending two days at the Sharon Arts Center taking a borosilicate bead making class. I have already taken a boro class, but this will be Patrick's first. It's a lot of fun. 12 hours of torch time this weekend should make for some pretty beads. I will post photos once they are made and annealed and home where they belong.

Au revoir until my next post...

No comments: