Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes, I know. I promised that I would post one new item a day for the month of October on my Etsy site. I see you checking there every day for the past four days wondering where oh where is the newest jewelry offering? Sorry to say, I ran out of items on Sunday and haven't had a chance to make anything new until yesterday. I will be working all day tomorrow as well so expect more items out this weekend.

As you can see, I have also decided to forego proper punctuation for the time being. I don't have time to do everything! Gosh! What do you people expect of me?

In other news, three crocheted baby projects are finished! One has already been delivered (and was well loved as far as I could see) and the other two will be mailed out shortly. I also signed up for a knitting class which starts in two weeks. Hopefully I won't impale myself on the needles, or poke an eye out or something. I can be a klutz.

No comments: