Friday, October 12, 2007

I am working my booty off! In the next couple of months there are babies babies babies being born to many friends and family members. So I have been crocheting like a madwoman. I'm not going to mention what I am making or post photos yet because a lot of the receipients of the items might be reading this blog. I'm also making lots of Christmas presents and jewelry. Come January, I'm going to need a vacation for my hands.

I have to admit, my favorite part about crochet is that I can do it while I am sitting on the couch in front of the TV. I am such a TV-aholic. I'm from that generation whose parents just tossed their kids in front of a TV as a babysitter. Not that that's a bad thing, just an observation. Right now I'm watching the Red Sox kick Cleveland's butt in game 1 of the ALCS.

In other news, I have posted new items everyday so far in October on my Etsy shop. I also posted an ad on Craig's List and sent out some e-mails. I should post some bulletins on Myspace as well. Hopefully I'll start getting sales soon.

Sorry for the random rambling of this post, just wanted to remind everyone that I am still here...

No comments: