Sunday, September 30, 2007

Autumn is here! Patrick and I had quite an adventure this weekend. We drove up to Mt. Washington and went up the auto road. I really know why people proudly drive around with the "This Car Climbed Mt. Washington" bumpersticker. It took us about a half an hour to get to the top. At the summit it was about 35 degrees and there were 75 mph wind gusts. Not only that, the summit was completely covered in clouds. I could barely walk and I couldn't see five feet in front of me. On the way back down the mountain we stopped to cool our brakes and to take pictures of the beautiful views. We have been living here in New Hampshire for three years and this was our first trip to really experience some of the lovely natural scenery.

The scenery was so very lovely that I was inspired. I have been making tons of jewelry and will be posting one new item in my etsy store every day in the month of October. Keep watch, I think you'll be pleased with my fall offerings.

No comments: