Thursday, August 23, 2007

I know, I know, it has been a million years since I last posted. In the past month, I have traveled to Maryland and to Wisconsin and I had a couple of craft dates with my friend Kate. Kate came up to New Hampshire from Boston for a day and we played with polymer clay. I made a fugly pencil holder from an old tin can.

Beautiful, isn't it? Polymer clay is not my medium. It works better if you bake it at the proper temperature. I learned that the hard way...

In other craft news, I have been working on making note cards to put in my etsy shop. Here's a quick sample:

I'll be posting them in my shop as soon as I have a few more sets made. I will also be making mock-ups of wedding invitations for my sister. One year from today she will be Mrs. Paul Aparicio. Now that I am home for an indefinate period of time, I will have more time to craft and more time to post, so keep watch!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Fugly? Perhaps. But at least it's upright. With my luck, I'd end up "modifying" a tin can into a Frisbee - or "candy dish."